<<HISTORY >> Bougatsa Thessaloniki The Serraikon
In 1952, Zacharias Pratsinakis established the first shop "the SERRAIKON" in Thessaloniki, road B. Hrakliou 35 where it is also found still.
In 1994 undertake the second generation, George Pratsinakis, who continues also up to today.
Since 1997,a whole network of bougatsa sales-distributions-under the brand name
has been developed in Thessaloniki, Athens, Megara and Kilkis.
In 2008 starts the operation of our new
production facilities in our beautiful region of Goumenissa-Kilkis.